HIPPY Research and Evaluation Studies
- Since its earliest beginnings in the 1960’s, HIPPY has been a research-based program.
- The original concept of a home-based program evolved from a Head Start research project.
- HIPPY was created at the NCJW Research Institute for Innovation in Education as a research and development project.
- Ever since, HIPPY programs have been studied by researchers worldwide.
- HIPPY research and evaluation has been and continues to be used to support both the growth and the development of HIPPY.
Read more on HIPPY-related research at:
The HIPPY Research database:
HIPPY New Zealand